Re: NEW queue and ftp-master approval

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 01:06 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 07:39 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Could you flesh that out a little?
> >
> > Details were a bit scetchy there on irc too. I would rather have an
> > ftp-master say what is actualy going on then repeat speculations.
>
> Sounds(*) like the paranoid rantings of a W-hater.

Sounds like the nationalistic rantings of someone ignorant of US law.
(But then, Clinton never did anything worth knowing anyway, did he?)

It's not hard to find information about the measures Debian has taken
for crypto export compliance, which do involve sending information a
government mailbox (albeit one that probably goes unread) about our
exports:
	http://lwn.net/2002/0328/a/deb-crypto.php3
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>