Re: More on icons for packages

I understand your point about this document only applying to menus. My point was that this is the only documentation I can find on icons, and gnome has changed how it mounts programs on panels so I'm still running on empty as far as directions on proper behavior. Many of the icons that gnome has used in the past seem to reside in /usr/share/pixmaps so there seems to be some consensus on this location as a proper storage location.

I've been with Debian for a long time and it seems that consistancy is our most difficult product to impliment. Lintian is a great help in this maintenance but...

Thanks for the feedback. Any pointers to other docs would be useful...

Luck,

Dwarf