Re: ITP: backgrounds-debian-shell -- Photography of shells aligned to form the Debian logo

> > * Package name    : backgrounds-debian-shell
> >   Version         : 1.0
> >   Upstream Author : Jakub Budziszewski <budda@post.pl>
> > * URL             : http://linuks.mine.nu/jakub/
> > * License         : Artistic License
> >   Description     : Photography of shells aligned to form the Debian logo
> >  A photography that consists of shells aligned to form the
> >  Debian logo.
>
> A package for a single background is a remarkably stupid idea. This
> should go in desktop-base.

Hello Colin,

Can you put only the one large image into desktop-base please?

I have backgrounds-debian-shell packaged already including all info,
tell me if you need it, it installs into /usr/share/backgrounds/debian-shell/

Yours,
Gürkan