Re: Release update: kde3.3, upload targets, kernels, infrastructure

Hello Steve,

Firstly I am an enthusiastic user of Debian GNU/Woody.

When the change-over to the new Sarge release occurs,  there is a danger of
server overload as the entire Debian community attempts to do a  broadband
up-grade from Woody to Sarge.

Is it possible to transfer some of the packages,  a few at a time,  over into
Woody,  so that when we all change to Sarge,  the servers will not suffer from
too heavy an overload ?

Best regards,

Geoff.