Re: Is Daniel Lutz MIA?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 08:52:29PM +0000, Chuan-kai Lin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know the status of Daniel Lutz?  I had mailed him a while
> ago asking if he needs any help with the synergy package; the last
> upload of the package was 14 months ago, with quite a few bugs open
> that had not been dealt with, and a new major upstream stable release
> had been made in the end of 2004.
>
> Can anyone confirm that he is still active?  Granted synergy is still
> in an okay shape, but if Daniel is indeed MIA, I will volunteer taking
> over maintenance of the package.
>
> --
> Chuan-kai Lin
> http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~cklin/
>

> --
Hi DD folksen,
It seems some developers dont know the status of other developers, at
least some of the time, as this and other messages I have read from time
to time. Is there some status page for DD? Maybe something that
contained:
Last time checked @debian.org email: 00/00/00
Last time uploaded package: 00/00/00
So that folks could know when someone last checked in.
Just a suggestion.
-Kev
--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||