LVM packages up for adoption

What with a change of circumstances and lack of time recently I don't honestly
think I'm doing a good enough job on the LVM packages, so I'm offering them up
for adoption to anyone who thinks they can do a better job.

The packages are:

lvm2	        - in active development, upstream helpful but often busy.
device-mapper   - largely stable. occasional releases.
lvm10	        - stable. no more upstream development at all.
lvm-common      - native package. small number of bugs need sorting out
multipath-tools - in active development, upstream very helpful.

If nobody wants them I'll continue to do the best I can with the time available.

--

patrick