Stephen Frost: MIA ?

Hi everybody.

I would like to know if Stephen Frost is alright and if he is still active in any way. He is my Application Manager and i have known nothing from him since 19th July. He has not even answered my pings on 21st October, 8&19th November and 29th December, even though i promptly answered him on 20th July.

I have been in the NM queue since November 2003 and have not yet received the questions for the "Task & Skills" part :-S I understand that Stephen must be very busy, but i'm sure i can be of some help if i was a DD myself (as opposed to having to bug some poor fellow Developer to sponsor my uploads).

Sorry for the noise, but i need some feedback on my NM process after so much time has passed.

Best,
   J.L.