Re: (Bug #286255) ssmtp does not work authenticated

Hi,

If not, please can you correct this Bug ?
As soon as someone provides a patch (a lot quicker) or I create one
myself.

Thanks and I think, this error should be solved before SARGE is released

There is also a tool called esmtp, which seems to be able to do authentication, even with TLS, however it gets the authentication data from the sending user's home directory and is more likely to be suited for laptop installations only.

   Simon