RFA: wmakerconf, wmakerconf-data -- GTK+ based configuration tool for Window Maker

Hi all,

I am requesting someone to adopt WMakerConf and its friend,
wmakerconf-data (they are separate source packages), and give them some
TLC.  I've moved to using Gnome/Metacity instead of WindowMaker on my
laptop, so I no longer have much incentive or energy to maintain the
packages.

Please note that any adopter will also have to take over as WMakerConf
upstream.  The program should probably be ported to use GTK+ 2 (to fix
problems like http://bugs.debian.org/282807 ) and deal with new features
of WindowMaker 0.90.  Note that a successful port to GTK+ 2 will as a
side effect close http://bugs.debian.org/182586 .

For more information of use to prospective adopters, see the RFAs in the
BTS:

http://bugs.debian.org/290350
http://bugs.debian.org/290352

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544