removed start links are back after upgrade

Hello!

As I understand, deleting start links with 'update-rc.d -f apache remove' is
the Debian way of removing start calls for services at boot time.

After every package upgrade of e. g. apache, I must call this command again,
because start links were be installed again. Is it the normal behaviour? If
yes, I think that should be handled better.
update-rc.d should remember, which services are disabled and should disable it
after every upgrade.

Or is there any other way to prevent starting such services at boot time
persistently?

I'd like to file a bug, but I'm not sure against which package.
General or sysv-rc + dpkg?

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *