APT Repository HOWTO

I know that there are several APT repository HOWTOs floating around out there.
However, none were particularly useful to me when I set out to make my own
repository.  Pretty much everyone out there focuses on the trivial repository
format.  I wanted to do it right and have a well-structured automatic
repository.

Anyhow, I spent lots of time reading the not-so-great documentation for apt-
ftparchive and the apt.conf format.  I also did lots of trial and error
mistakes before I got it right.

Anyhow, the HOWTO is here:

http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr/?page=debrepository

I welcome any suggestions and feedback.