Re: Always run dpkg --dry-run -i before running dpkg -i!

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:32:50AM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  No, you should use module-assistant tool, which is a high level tool

If I have installed module-assistant and ndiswrapper-source and have
not installed ndiswrapper-utils and install ndiswrapper-modules
the modules-assistant way, what happens?

Does it (a) break during install (b) tell me it won't install correctly
or (c) download and install it for me?

>  Yup, it is called Debian Policy.

Funny, the author of module-assistant just said there is no
policy for 3rd policy modules.  He said there's some stuff,
but not as categorically full stop as you said it.

Funny, huh.