DELAYED queue on gluck operative

A fellow DD of mine wondered if the DELAYED queue had been fixed.  To
the best of my knowledge, it hasn't, so I decided to write my own
instead.  It's now active and ought to work.

The directory to upload to is gluck:~tfheen/DELAYED/[012345678]-day.
0-day is uploaded approximately one hour before dinstall runs.

With a fairly recent dput (with support for DELAYED), having something
like:

[tfheen_delayed]
method = scp
fqdn = gluck.debian.org
incoming = ~tfheen

in ~/.dput.cf should work fine for uploading to the DELAYED queue.
(If somebody sends me the dupload.conf stanza, I'll add that too to
the README.txt.)

As this was just written, it might have bugs and just eat your
uploads.  If you see any problems with it, I'd really appreciate
getting feedback about it.  Other comments are of course also
welcome.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-