Howto depend on the real rsh-client?

Hi,

for an corporate-internal use I create a deb package that depends
on rsh-client (which is needed to access a board with a historic
embedded OS).  Unfortunately, the dependency on rsh-client is not
resolved, if ssh is installed, as ssh provides rsh-client.  To my
(limited) knowledge ssh is not compatible with a real rsh server,
right?  How can I make a package depend on the real rsh-client?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, WB

P.S. Unfortunately, the rsh-redone-client doesn't work well with
the server.  Conflicting with ssh is out of the question.