Re: problem with recent-ish bugzilla upgrade

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 09:39:00PM +0100, Jeroen van
Wolffelaar wrote:

> By finding the proper mailinglist/medium to report issues
> like this.  Please see:
>
> - http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
> - http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
>
> or in general:
>
> - http://www.debian.org/support

Sorry for my wrong posting.  :^)

I have been using unstable regularly for years, and I have
only rarely posted with a request for help.

I am operating under what is perhaps an antiquated notion.
I seem to remember that, at least in the old days, years
ago, every user of unstable was encouraged to subscribe to
debian-devel.

Does debian-user now properly handle traffic related to
upgrades of sid?

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder