Re: new upload while waiting for "override" edit

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> I'm wondering whether uploading 3.7.1-1 to unstable now will create
> a longer delay than waiting for 3.7.0-2 to appear in experimental
> first.)

experimental and unstable have the same override file, which means
changes required for uploads in experimental should unblock packages
in unstable that require the same override changes and viceversa.

I don't like the idea of not knowing when my packages will appear in
unstable, so I would wait.

Perhaps among the hundreds of developers out there we could have some
of them working on the override file for already existing source packages.