Re: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?

Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> It's nice to have one, when it's ready and working, but making a unfinished work in
> progress mandatory for a release seems pretty wrong to me.

The reason we've released two d-i "release candidates" is because d-i is
ready for release.

> Yes. Some older machines tend to have small amounts of RAM. Some even has no
> 32 MB, so testing d-i on those archs seem to be pretty impossible.

d-i supports installing on machines with 20 mb of ram on i386. Other
architectures have even smaller requirements.

> Why do you ignore the truth?

Pot. Kettle.

--
see shy jo