Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 01:54:26AM +0100, Miros/law Baran wrote:

> > Who tries to carry out a conversation that could be insulted by me. The ones
> > that might be insulted are silent as always. And that's the problem.
> Seeing your attitude, I'm no longer wondering why, Mr. Lone Ranger. Try
> to communicate for a moment.

Do you have any other tips, like how to solve the named problems?
And please enlighten me: how to you communicate with people that are silent?
Communication is usually a bi-directional thing.

See, you can shut your mouth, put your fingers in your ears and close your
eyes - but that won't make the problems go away.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/