Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems?

Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> writes:

>> Could you please stay with the facts instead playing word games by citing
>> different things in a manner that fits best your word play?
>> Yet I've not seen any real answer to the original posters problem. Just bad
>> excuses as yours.
>
> You talk about non-responsiveness from the mipsel buildd admin, and then
> you conclude that James is the root of the problem.  How does that
> follow?

Does Ryan even get the mail? Doesn't James control where the mail goes
to? Not that I've seen Ryan be any more responsive than James.

So make Ingos accusation to be about 2 people.

I think the very least that should happen is to send an automatic
reply to $arch@buildd.d.o emails saying that the mail has been
recieved and forwarded to "name of responsible admin(s)". The mail
could also direct the reader to resources and docs about the buildd
setup he might not know.

Wood for the fire,
        Goswin