Re: If you really want Free firmware...

On Monday 13 December 2004 21:24, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > What does that have to do with hardware, please?
> > I mean, it's a lovely statement and all, but it's wrong.
>
> Right back at you.

Smarmy, but useless. Ok, I have figured out that you have nothing useful to
say. Thank you.

And from another post by you: "And yet you're
quoting Redmond propaganda as if it were the only truth."
We're talking about hardware, not Microsoft. Do you have any, *actual*
hardware design experience? I do.

You have a weird, uninformed, dork agenda that I don't even want to get into.
Let it go, brother.