Re: transition of htop

* Chasecreek Systemhouse [Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:55:53 -0500]:
> http://buildd.debian.org/

> How accurate is the information on buildd?  I wonder because I am
> using more recent versions than a few of those reported (at least
> those I checked - like gcc)

> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=sparc&pkg=gcc

  in buildd.d.o, you should specify a source package. try gcc-defaults,
  and gcc-3.3. it seems that the 'gcc' source package existed for a very
  short timeframe (?).

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A dream is an answer to a question that we don't know how to ask.