lintian warning about /usr/X11R6/lib

One of my packages, xfonts-kapl, installs fonts to usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts, as
it should, according to policy 11.8.5. I get a lintian warning that nothing
should install to /usr/X11R6/lib unless it uses imake, and that is just
reflecting policy 11.8.7.  Seems like those two section contradict each other;
where should the fonts go?  If they are already going to the proper place, am
I getting the warning because I forgot something else, or is it a lintian bug?

--
Neil Roeth