Re: dselect survey

Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> wrote:

> No, it is because the shortcuts are completely non-intuitive. I use
> aptitude for  the good intuitive keymapping, not for its menu.

I see. You find them utterly unintuitive, and are not alone. I don't
claim they are really "intuitive" (for what it means...), but *I* don't
find them to be a problem at all; and I'm not alone, either. Different
people, different tastes...

The good thing is, you can have your favorite program and I can have
mine, cause noone in Debian will object to a program being packaged for
a simple matter of taste, right? ;-)

--
Florent