Re: "Why is package X not in testing yet" - where's the page

* Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [041209 17:25]:
> I used to check testing migration with the link
>
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl
>
> but the host is no longer found. Does anybody know whether this is just
> a temporary problem? Or is there an alternative site?

Both nameservers (which are just one ip-adresses next to each other) are
not found currently.

If the author wants, I'd offer secondary DNS servers. Also, we might
perhaps consider to integrate these scripts into pts or on release.d.o.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/