Re: Status of this ITP?

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 05:21:56PM +0000, David Pashley wrote:
> On Dec 08, 2004 at 17:15, Luis R. Rodriguez praised the llamas by
> saying:
> >

> > Its been more than a year now. What's the status of this ITP?  This is
> > ridiculous. If you can't package it, then say so so others can come in
> > and do the job. We deserve a freedesktop.org package by now in debian.
> >
> > Get off your ass.
> >
> This is an ITP for KDrive, the experimental xserver. It is not the X.org
> xserver. I'm not sure this is what you think it is.
>
> I appriciate that english may not be your first language, but the tone
> of the email was not exactly friendly. People work on Debian because
> they want to. Having people shout at them isn't the best incentive to
> get them to do voluntary work.

David,

thanks for the prompt e-mail. The goal of my e-mail was to get us off
our asses and get a debian xorg package out. Today I realized there
wasn't one available and that just pissed me off. I won't appoologize
for my tone as I feel we shouldn't settle.

What's the right ITP then, 220347?

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E