Re: Sacred Cows [was: Re: Debian's status as a legal entity and how it could effect a potential defense.]

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 02:16:58AM -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 10:17:29PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> > Would you please stop asserting that I'm out to FUD you? Given my
> > history I would hope that you could take for granted that I want what's
> > best for the project.
>
> I love how Debian has no sacred cows.  It's one of the reasons I
> stuck around.  I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and some
> people to be more equal than others.
>
> Everybody has their moments :-)

You have to read the above in the context that Bruce's "history" is
comprised of the immortal words "Fuck you all" and the deletion of our
mailing list archives. Then it makes more sense.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |