Re: Debian's status as a legal entity and how it could effect a potential defense.

Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com> writes:

> I have not so far seen what you are going to tell the mirror operators
> so that they know what packages to reject. Surely you can not believe
> that they are all responsible to dig this information up on their
> own. That would be very unsympathetic toward the role of people who do
> the project a lot of good.

If you, or someone else, wishes to create a list of packages with
"questionable content", and then offer it to mirror operators, please
go to it; you will get no objection from me.

But it seems that now you're telling me that you know better than the
mirror operators which packages will violate their internal policies.
This seems unlikely.  Yet, if you want to make a list, go to it.