Re: On unresponsive maintainers (was: Re: On using magicfilter and gs)

On Dec 01 2004, s. keeling wrote:
> A couple of them have replied to mine, mentioning that woody's old as
> dirt, and they're up to their eyeballs trying to bring sarge to
> stable.  'Sounds like a fairly reasonable excuse to me.  I don't
> begrudge them that.

But the fact is that I *am* using testing. I gave up on woody way too many
months ago. Heck, I don't care for fixes for woody. I'd be happy if the
fixes were only available for sarge+1, but if they were indeed fixed.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php