Re: On unresponsive maintainers (was: Re: On using magicfilter and gs)

Incoming from Rogério Brito:
> On Nov 27 2004, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
> > I don't know anything about the packages in question or their maintainer,
> > but if he's really being unresponsive, somebody should look into it in a
> > serious way.
>
> Actually, I think that there are quite a lot of maintainers being
> unresponsive to users's bug reports.

A couple of them have replied to mine, mentioning that woody's old as
dirt, and they're up to their eyeballs trying to bring sarge to
stable.  'Sounds like a fairly reasonable excuse to me.  I don't
begrudge them that.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -