Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:03:44 -0800, Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org>
said:

> We're releasing sarge with them because we could not release sarge
> in a reasonable timeframe otherwise.  Many posts in this thread
> indicate that the removals will begin as soon as sarge is released.

	Well, we certainly shall have to take some action post Sarge
 release, since the new SC would come into effect then. One of the
 things to consider would be polishing the position statement[0] and
 issuing it.

	manoj

[0] http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Positions_Statement.xhtml
--
Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish.  Don't overdo it.
Lao Tsu