Re: SourceForge.net PR-Web Upgrade Notice.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
i'm forwarding this to debian devel for people's attention because
it would appear that debian has lost a quite large opportunity -
by not having selinux available.

PR choices, not much else. It is also entirely possible the last of the Debian faithful have left VA / SF.net.

For the record, the slow release times were welcomed (mostly) by the admin staff. They were used to things like Solaris or AIX which took a while to put out the next version. I keep using the past tense because my hunch is this decision is being made by new admins for new reasons.