Debian installer and non-official drivers

Hiho!

Just one question. Lets say I'd put some extra driver modules for hardware
not officially supported by the debian installer on a floppy disk (in form of
an  a .udeb) and let the installer load this file during the installation in
order to detect the additional hardware.

Would this udeb get installed into my target system later on? If this
additional driver is needed for i.e. disk access, it should be placed in
the initrd when the target kernel gets installed.

Any comments?

Greetings,
Cajus