Re: Security updates for sarge?

Hi, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	Again, are you volunteering to go out and learn how to do it?
>  Or is this yet another time wasting rant?
>
>> Heck, If I were a DD, I would be glad to help whereever needed. The
>
> 	Ah. Just a spectator, booing and hissing at the people who
>  have stood up to be counted.

Manoj, please stop.

The last time this came up, at least four people offered to help. At least
one of them (me ;-) considers himself to be qualified and experienced
enough to do the job without further help from anybody.

Asking whether people want to leatn how to do the job is thus pointless.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de