Re: about volatile.d.o/n

Hi,

* Martin Zobel-Helas (mhelas@helas.net) [041008 20:25]:
> Is for example a package "whois" also a candidate for volatile?
> Regestries change from time to time; i just consider .org changed within
> the last 2,5 years...

Well, I would start small (and this means to exclude whois), and revisit
policy after some time to see what we should add or remove to it. And,
furthermore, why not do the next release of whois in a way that it's
possible to dynamically only update the zones (quite similar to the
virus scanners definitions), perhaps downloading from some debian site
once a month?

Cheers,
Andi
--