Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

* Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> [041008 10:11]:

> >     (b) what can be regarded as most useful for our users (I, at lest,
> >         think it is, and some other people will as well, I hope).
>
> I don't really see how it's useful -- it doesn't matter what libs are used
> by an app.

In my experience many users (including me) prefer to use applications,
which use libraries, which the allready have installed.  I use xfce4 and
have therefore gtk installed.  I try to aboid KDE and qt applications,
since I don't like to clutter my notebook harddisk even more.

Having a hint if a package contains a KDE, GNOME, gnustep, simple X or
textmode app would be a benefit for those users, but it wouldn't hurt
the other users who don't care about that.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander