Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> writes:
>> Many "gnustep" apps OTOH, use absurdly generic names, and I can only
>> conclude that the developers do not think about mixed systems at all.
>
> I disagree in the first case, and you are incorrect in the second.

What can I say?  You claim this, but the evidence strongly says otherwise.

Anyway, luckily Debian has proved to be a bit more clueful, and can
keep the madness in check a bit.

-Miles
--
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.  [George Carlin]