Linux Expo - London Olympia 6th October

Hi,

My apologies if this mail is off-topic (and for non-UK people) - it
seemed the most reasonable method to reach people.

I'm attending the Linux Expo on Wednesday this week, and would love to
meet up with any Debian folks that may be down there. I guess the Debian
stand will be there, but I wondered if there were any other NMs or DDs
etc around too. I'd also like to swap GPG keys with anyone there too.

Feel free to mail me off-list...

Cheers,

Ben

--
ben@serosoft.com - www.seigan.org
GPG Fingerprint: 4309 1C58 5143 AFAC F69E  11CD 76FD 56D4 1223 E387