Re: Mass bug filing for missing conflicts

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 12:54:58PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2004-10-01 02:50]:
> > Today I started writing a script to identify missing conflicts (needed
> > because of file conflicts) in the archive semi-automatically.
>
> Great work!  Can you make that script available somewhere (maybe we
> should also commit it to the qa repository).  Next time we should do
> this a little bit earlier before a release, but good work anyway. ;)

Hmm, it isn't currently code you want to show someone else, but anyway:
http://people.debian.org/~djpig/conflict-finder/conflict-finder

Note e.g. the insane use of apt-get -s install to weed out false positives,
there has to be a better solution ...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>