buildd queue visibility

Hi,

Am I right in assuming that the only visibility mere mortals have of buildd
progress is what's at buildd.debian.org and www.buildd.org?

I'm trying to work out where a couple of my packages are at on arm, and as
the arm arch maintainer and Mr buildd.org don't get along[1], there's nothing
there for arm.

If I log onto the arm buildd can I glean any information from there? Is the
arm buildd a "Debian machine"? Apparently my package last built on a box
called netwinder, which isn't listed at http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

regards

Andrew

[1] and please let's not have another big flamefest thread about it