Re: New package with old name

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
> Good!
>
> However, I'm a bit concerned with users of cil being surprised to find
> that "cil" is a different thing... Anybody sees this as a problem? Is
> there anything about this in Policy? (I looked for it, but didn't found
> anything relevant).

You could always declare a conflict with cil (<< older_version)

Hmm, and since the version of cil is 200100227-3, you'd have to use an
epoch or a similar version scheme for users to find their chess program
automatically turned into some statistical foo.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?