KDE package descriptions

Hello,

Today other KDE packages hit the archives, and as usual I go, read the
description, and as usual I find this blurb at the beginning of it:

  KDE is a powerful Open Source graphical desktop environment for Unix
  workstations. It combines ease of use, contemporary functionality, and
  outstanding graphical design with the technological superiority of the
  Unix operating system.

  <description of the package itself>

I think it makes more sense to first describe the package and then
describe KDE.  This way one doesn't have to read through the end of the
blurb looking for the package description.  With the blurb at the end,
one could know about the package right away (which is why I read the
description anyway), then see the start of a description of what KDE is
and skip it if one knows already.

Instead of filing a minor or wishlist bugs against all packages with
that blurb in the description, I decided to post a message here.

This is a list of such packages, extracted by grep-available on a
slightly outdated available file.  It's funny that the "kde" package
does NOT have that text in the description.

   ark
   dcoprss
   kaddressbook
   kalarm