Re: Snort packages up for adoption

Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk@debian.org>:
> I'm putting the Snort packages up for adoption.

> The package has a lot of bugs assigned to it, but alot of these bugs are
> fixed in the current Sid packages and are maintained purely for
> archiving purposes. The 'Serious Policy Violation' bug is caused by
> changed Build-Depends.

There are a lot of simple-to-fix bugs, e.g. wishlist bugs related on debconf
translations.
It would be nice, if you do this easy work on snort, before you give it away.
So we get a real chance to see this work in sarge.

> First one to reply to this post on this list takes the packages! :)

Despite I'm the first replyer, I wouldn't like to adopt it. ;-)

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *