Re: arm buildd

* Andreas Metzler schrieb am 06.08.04, um 13:29 Uhr:
> > Just one week?
>
> This was not clear enough. With one week I meant, that it would need a
> week to build the packages currently waiting if no new ones were added
> and not that it any given package was built after a week. (And
> obviously I have just guessed this and not ran any numbers.)

Ah ok, this would make sense. But with the actual upload-rate, allmost
no package with extra-priority will be built for alpha until the
release of sarge.

> > This may apply to packages with Prority: optional, but
> > i maintain a package (vdr), which was uploaded 29 !!! days ago, and it
> > is still not build on alpha, and because of this it does not enter
> > testing.
> [...]
>
> Steve Langasek has been building packages manually that were only
> waiting for the alpha build ever since the fast alpha buildd died. You
> might consider contacting him or ask on debian-alpha for somebody else
> to make porter upload.

Yes, i allready considered contacting debian-alpha, i guess, i will
send a mail to Steve Langasek in a few minutes.

Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt
thomas.schmidt@in.stud.tu-ilmenau.de