Re: oy vey

* Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [040806 08:55]:
> He told me on the phone he would revert his NMU.  I have no confidence
> this will really happen.

did he call you or did you call him? 10 green rubber points to
the one who took the incentive! (c:

i like the fact that you talked on the phone.

that said i think it is great that he did care enough to do the
work of an mnu. if we had more of this mentality (together with
asking if nmu-ing was ok) there would be more communication and
more rapid development in debian. especially now that we know
interdiff.  (c: