Re: sbuild package

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 08:48:05PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> Also, reading this explanatory doc describing the wanna-build states
> [1] I can not see the "Install-Wait" or "Reupload-Wait" state which is
> described as a special situation in wanna-build/README from
> cvs.linux-m68k.org. Which is outdated or probably doesn't worth
> mentioning ?

Have you read the explanation of the -Wait states?

    These states handle a special case, the delayed-frozen-installation,
    which is described in its own chapter at the end of this document.

In other words, they were only useful when testing didn't exist yet and
unstable was turned into frozen. That hasn't happened anymore since
potato was released, so it pretty much qualifies as "outdated" to me ;-)

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks