Re: amd64 and sarge
* Xavier Roche (email@example.com) [040727 06:55]:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > > 6a. fix all pending bugs on amd64/r0, set it as "official port" and
> > > release r1 few months later
> > > 6b. migrate to 32/64 dist, and release r2 few months later
> > 6a is what I said (except that my idea was to create the directories
> > now, to preserve the right version of the packages), and 6, 6b is not
> > doable.
> Even considering 6b is few months later 6a ? dpkg won't be ready at this
> time ?
Please accept this: Bi-Arch is dead. Just dead. And even if not, it
would require too many changes to source packages to be acceptable for
a point release.
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C