Wouter Verhelst said:

>> Unless I do license and release them, those are my very own and private
>> copyrighted properties.
> Bits of them, anyway.

Yes, some are from Rick as I always stated (and have already done in this
thread before). I was allowed by Rick to make modification to his scripts
and develop it on my own. I've extended those scripts and you won't make
me to violate copyright laws by publishing other peoples property.

There's nothing more to be said. Multibuild will be free, the source as it
is on buildd.net atm is not.

Any begging to release the buildd.net scripts will only result in shutting
down the service at all. I'm *REALLY* annoyed and disappointed how I'm (as
a contributing volunteer) have been treated during this thread.

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/