Re: unexpected NMUs || buildd queue

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 04:22:58PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >> Then uploads are treated as NMUs, and we start going around in circles
> >> (it was this issue that started this thread).
> >
> > <shrug> That's just people whinging. Far more important that you know
> > what happened to your upload (and Maintainer is right, not
> > Changed-By). It's also the actual meaning of the fields - one person
> > changed it, and another is responsible for it.
>
> Getting your packages NMUed doesn't look good in the NM
> process. The DAM is looking at that but I don't know if he is
> (always) looking close enough to notice it was a sponsoring.

Really? So this could delay my application.
I don't know when there will be new release of my packages so this could
take even several weeks/months, and right now there are NMUes and they
don't look good.

Considering your opinion I really wonder if I should close it by hand.

I finnished my application on February, so I'm waiting five months now, and
I'll do anything to avoid next delays.

Is it really so wrong to close it by sending mail xxx-done@b.d.o with the
explanation that it was mistake?

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska