On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 04:04:02PM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:

> > Am I the only one who find that strange?
> Yes, because you are reading stuff into what others write, stuff that
> simply isn't there.  So far, I haven't seen anyone _demand_ that you
> release the scripts.  I've seen people asking you to do so, because
> that's what free software is about.

And yet there is still the question open, what it is that make you believe
that my scripts are free software?
Unless I do license and release them, those are my very own and private
copyrighted properties. You're still free to view the result of them at
www.buildd.net at everytime you want to.
When you don't respect that and keep trying to get the source, I consider
that as demanding something from me.
Like it or not. Life is not a wishful thing. You don't get always what you
want or wish.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/