* Oliver Elphick (olly@lfix.co.uk) wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 21:29, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > You're not looking to volunteer, you're trying to cost-share, as near as
> > I can tell.  There may be better descriptions than that.
>
> Goswin could have described it better, or did you only notice the "tit
> for tat" part of what he said?  The idea of volunteering in order to

eh, honestly I was trying to keep up w/ d-d (challenging in it's own
right) and picked up only on the tit-for-tat bit, sorry if that caused
confusion.  I took it in context with the other things he's said in the
past (we won't share our scripts because they won't let us not follow
their polciy, or whatever).

	Stephen